Net Deed Plotter® by Greenbrier Graphics
(Deed Plotter®, Version 5.60 Released March 6, 2015)
For Windows VISTA, Windows 7 & Windows 8 Operating Systems
You are at the genuine Deed Plotter website.
Deed Plotter® (Now also named Net Deed Plotter®) is a complete rewrite of all previous version of Deed Plotter, including Deed Plotter+® for Windows.
Our genuine, original Deed Plotter is the one you heard about and are looking for. Over a period of 27 years its quality and popularity have caused it to become the industry standard. That is what we hear from title companies, attorneys, paralegals, landmen, and other real estate professionals. Our software (Deed Plotter) is demonstrated in accredited colleges, community schools, and landman training schools all over the country. Our Deed Plotter is often the leading topic at seminars and bar association meetings. Deed Plotter is recommended in at least one college text book and has been the subject of many articles. It is used in court to settle land disputes, and has proven the location of oil wells. If your deed plotting software never came from Greenbrier Graphics, it is not a genuine Deed Plotter* (see caution below).
Just a few of the basic capabilities of Deed Plotter follow:
- Enter data and draw user scaled maps directly from any document that has an adequate surveyor's legal description.
- Automatically calculate areas, closures, and precision ratios.
- Find and measure overlaps & gaps.
- Solve for a missing deed call and search for a defective deed call.
- Connect, move, and rotate multiple parcels of land.
- Automatically display deed calls, corner circles, and corner labels.
- Add text of any size at any position or angle. The map shown on this page demonstrates user added text for the title, areas, curves, and general information.
- Much, much more. This Web Site will demonstrate the quality of our software and the respect we have earned.
The programming (design) of Net Deed Plotter is for Windows Vista®, Windows 7 and Windows 8® environments. Net Deed Plotter is not simply an upgrade or update of older versions of Deed Plotter.
Read on to find out who uses Deed Plotter and why thousands of our satisfied customers say, "Your program is so easy to use!" Let us prove it to you. Download a full working copy of Deed Plotter, and try it for 30 days with no obligation to purchase.
Since 1987, our Greenbrier Graphics Deed Plotter programs have been widely used by non-surveyors including:
Bureaus of Indian Affairs
Tax & Assessment Offices
Departments of Transportation
Developers & Builders
Farm Credit Banks
Colleges & Universities
These professionals have depended on Greenbrier Graphics for Deed Checking software for more than 25 years. They know we were listening to their comments and support questions long ago, and they know we will be here when they need us. Net Deed Plotter is designed for Windows VISTA, Windows 7 & Windows 8 operating systems.
Our popularity and success have been earned because.
- The program is designed for non-surveyors. The majority of our customers have no experience or training in surveying, engineering, or the plotting of deeds.
- We have shielded the customer from many of the complications that exist in legal descriptions.
- We have listened and responded to suggestions and wish lists received from real estate professionals.
- The same people who wrote Deed Plotter and the manual handle technical support. They know the program inside out.
- The first few pages of the manual get you up and running, and the support will seldom be needed. The manual and Help also provides valuable information that goes far beyond simply drawing a map. In a Help topic for example, you can learn a surveyor's perspective on basic boundary law, and why area calculations and other statistics provided by surveyors may be misleading.
- In addition to an easy to use pdf manual, Net Deed Plotter comes complete with on-screen help and no-charge technical support.
When you buy our Net Deed Plotter® (Deed Plotter, version 5) or our Deed Plotter+® for Windows, you will have the "best of the best." You will use many features that were pioneered by Greenbrier Graphics. You will know why the competition follows our lead.
*CAUTION: Beware of deceptive advertising. Don't be fooled by imitations. Only Greenbrier Graphics publishes and updates the program that, since 1987, has been named Deed Plotter. There has been unlawful and unethical use our registered trademark. They knowingly created market confusion by using our long standing trademark to lure unsupecting customers. Would you trust a company that seeks your business in such a manner? Deed Plotter is the Registered Trademark of Greenbrier Graphics, LLC.
Infringement will not be tolerated. Greenbrier Graphics has recently taken, and will continue to take, legal action to successfully prevent the unethical and illegal use of the Deed Plotter family of trademarks.
(genuine Deed Plotter and Original Deed Plotter are also trademarks of Greenbrier Graphics, LLC)